Website Terms & Conditions
- By visiting the voxhub.co.uk website you are agreeing to the laws of England and Wales governing any dispute that may arise between you and Served Up Ltd.
- This website contains proprietary information which is protected by copyright and other rights, please familiarise yourself with our Copyright Notice.
- The information within this website is provided without warranty, and Voxhub shall not be liable for any errors contained herein, or damages of any type in connection with the use of this website.
- Any links to a third parties website are provided for information purposes only, and Voxhub shall have no liability from your use of any of these sites.
- Voxhub reserves the right to deny your access to this website at any time.
You may not use the voxhub.co.uk web site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the voxhub.co.uk web site
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the voxhub.co.uk web site
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner